Saturday, October 30, 2010

Haven't "blinged" a car in a while...

I haven't really hopped up a car with after-market options for a while now. Most of the stuff I put in my cars I do so because I have to (to fix some flaw in the car's design) or because I think they'll add something I need in the performance department.

Pure eye-candy? Been a while.

But the M05 type cars is one of those babies that just begged to decked out with needless options. They are small, cute and were never really meant to be performance vehicles anyway!

Anyway, my order from rcmart came in today and after an hour or so the car now sports the following additional options:

- Tamiya aluminum motor plate (Tamiya stuff is sweet)
- 3Racing diff lock (hope this works!)
- full set of RIDE offroad mini tires (mini double-dees baby!)
- Yeah Racing blue aluminum bellcranks
- 3Racing steering turnbuckle link (pretty much useless but it's blue!)
- 3Racing rear shocktower/upper link mount (nice bit of machining)
- 3Racing rear lower plate/hingepin block (poor thing's gonna get scratched real bad)
- Tamiya rear adjustable upper arm set
- 3Racing upper deck (this is pretty cool!)
- 3Racing suspension arm set (I have no idea if this'll last. lol!)

Anyway, here are some pics...


Pic of the whole car as it stands now...




Close-up of the steering assembly with my custom graphite parts + Yeah Racing bellcranks.




Rear of the car with the aluminum shock tower mount, custom shock towers and topcad shocks.




Underside of the car showing the rear aluminum lower plate and a full set of 3Racing arms.




Last pic with a bit of a close-up on the various cars installed on the car now.

No comments:

Post a Comment